so good it hurts..


my ears. 

really, because my roommate is asleep and i use my earphones, which i have never find comfy at all, regardless of the brand or shapes that i've tried. 

have you listened to walter mitty's soundtrack? so good it helps me think. some music is good but your mind sorta goes off with it and you can't concentrate ( phoenix's bankrupt album and lorde's heroine does that to me) but this soundtrack clears my mind!! listening to enya and sleeping at last have the same effect but it gets boring after a while. 

i am now stranded in the part where i'm searching for new music to listen to give it a variety. other than the few that have been listened repeatedly. 

ah back to searching again. calm soothing inspiring music come to me please. 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment