when it starts raining


hello lovelies it's been quite some time since my last blog update i'm so sorry!

i know it's the holidays, but still there are tons of things to do! i'm the project sort of girl and whenever i have free time my mind starts to churn miny projects that i can get busy with. i can't help it! sometimes my mind get so cluttered i have to tell myself to stop planning all the stuff that i want to do and just give myself time to breath.

i love multi-tasking and i think i have come to a point where i try to arrange what i can do in one time so that it'll be more efficient and time saving i think? but most of the time i end up tiring myself! and part of the 3 week holiday i have planned to do so many things when i was suppose to rest =.='' ( but i have achieved some that i've planned :) )

let me just elaborate on the things that i want to do so you'll know how i try ( i mean, try) to keep myself busy. first i want to bake, i've been looking at so many recipe's that looked so tempting and easy to make with the ingredients! i'm thinking of sewing myself a simple dress because i feel that the structure is easy i guess but i'm looking up for patterns online. i'm thinking of making a bib necklace too, it's so versatile and it jazz up simple pieces of plain color clothes which is absolutely amazing! my motto is when you can't find the style you want make one yourself! and i have a blogshop too you know that i have been abandoning for quite some time so if you really love all the plushie cuddlies do stop by! it's christmas season, buy something for yourself and your loved ones! here's the webbie iluvcuddlies. :)

i've been meaning to open another blogshop on clothes since i sincerely love them, but then with time constraints, and more importantly, i'm tight on my budget right now so i guess that will have to be put on hold for now. have you peeps check out the H&M and lanvin pieces? so gorgeous and whimsical i so want to get my hands on it. but there's no h&m in malaysia! what is taking them so long?

and do you know why i keep pushing back all these little projects? because i keep reminding myself that there's still a important test on steel and timber construction coming up on 2 december that i have yet to study and i have to travel back to skudai, johor, just to sit for the test. the people are really smart asses for planning 2, we have 2 papers only, at 3 weeks apart!!! i'm ok with the planning but please, please, think of the other students whose home is 8 hours (or more) journey away and they can't afford to go back because a return bus ticket would cost them a few hundred. bucks. i loathe it when office sitting clerks acts as if they are the most powerful people in the world. there's karma in the world, people.

have a nice tuesday!

:)


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. whoa...i think i need to learn from you how to manage time better. LOL...the older i get, the more i should spend the time efficiently. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha...to me my multitasking habits doesn't necessarily means i manage my time efficiently...XD and my multitasking habits doesn't apply to my school work too XD only leisure time :p

    ReplyDelete